attend a meeting as a guest; We meet the first Thursday of each month (except January, July and August) at the Riverview Community Club, 90 Ashland Avenue, 7 pm to 9 pm.
- become a member; Click here to download a copy of our membership form and submit with a $25 fee to the address on the form.
- volunteer; There are many ways you can help:
- awareness – orientation and training with lots of background information is provided to speak to groups or staff an Awareness table.
- sales – various events and locations.
- sewing – use your skills to sew merchandise for sale at craft sales, member meetings and other events.
- make a donation – send a cheque payable to Grands ‘n’ More Winnipeg c/o 66 Crestwood Crescent, Winnipeg, MB R2J 1H6. Donations of $20.00 or more will receive a tax receipt from the Stephen Lewis Foundation. Or click here: http://grandmotherscampaign.org/get-involved/donate/
- become a sponsor – Contact us to discuss the appropriate sponsorship role for you and your organization.